Modified Acrylic Accessible Sign with Tactile Symbol and/or Text with ADA Braille
- Provides visual, tactile and Grade 2 Braille information to assist people.
- Designed to meet Federal ADA / ADAAG guidelines for content, symbol design, text style, Braille translation and color contrast.
- Braille dots meet ADA and California requirements for size, shape and spacing.
- 1/16-in. acrylic substrate is laminated to a precision-cut, 1/32-in. tactile top layer.
- Matte-finish acrylic reduces reflections and glare for better visibility.
- Includes adhesive mounting strips for easy surface mount installation.
- Proudly made in the USA.
There are no reviews yet.